The Purdue CryoVR team is a diverse set of faculty and students from different areas at Purdue. Dr. Wen Jiang is a Professor and Brenda Gonzalez is a Ph.D. student in the Department of Biological Sciences. Dr. Victor Chen is an Associate Professor, Guojun Han, Jiahui Dong, and Junhan Zhao are graduate students from the Polytechnic Institute. Dr. Tommy Sors is the Associate Director for PI4D and Dr. William Watson is an Associate Professor in the College of Education.
We have active collaborations with 4 national institutions:
- SLAC | National Accelerator Laboratory at Stanford University
- NYSBC | New York Structural Biology Center
- PNCC| Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, in partnership with the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- FFRDC | The Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
- Jun Zhang, Purdue Polytechnic Institute, M.S. 2019
- Guojun Han, Purdue Polytechnic Institute, M.S. 2020
- Junhan Zhao, Purdue Polytechnic Ph.D. Candidate
- Darius Bigbee, Purdue Polytechnic Institute, M.S.
- Zongyang Zhu, Purdue Polytechnic Institute, M.S. 2019